Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on stamping, My wife for H1B and H4 for me

Hi everyone,

After seeing the discussions on this forum, I thought of writing my case.

My wife has approved H1B visa and I am applying for H4 visa we are going for stamping in August, 2007 at Chennai. I would like to know what questions that visa officer would ask typically for my H4 visa application in case of husband going on H4 with wife's H1B visa.

Pls help as I haven't come across anyone having such case so...

Thanks
    Mekna

Dont say I will work

Hello,

If you have any kids then it will be advantage for you. You can say like "I will be taking care of my children and give support to my wife". Anyhow, visa officer will ask you "Are you going to work there with any company" and you should say "no".

Comment

Husband applying for H4 visa on wife's H1 approval need suggestions

Thanks man,

I have few more questions for which I need all of your valuable suggestions:

- If at all VO asks me why do I want to leave India and go to US?
      - You are working for a good company why do you want leave this job and go to US and stay idle with out any work?

My case as explained earlier is that I am applying for H4 visa on my wife’s H1 approval both are attending interview next month. (We don’t have kids yet)

One of my friends suggestion was that I say ‘ as we are newly married and I would like to be with my wife and also would frequently travel between US and India as long as my wife is there”

Please help in this regard as I have interview schedule next month and I am bit tensed

all of your suggestions are appreciated and thanks in advance

Comment

that seems to be the only answer to me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X