H1B Visa 221g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa 221g

I have attended visa interview at Delhi Consulate in April 2007 and they have issued me 221g. I have submitted the documents requested along with my original degree Certificates and mark sheets in the month of may 2007. It is already two months since i have submitted the documents but there is no response from the consulate.
    My Query is will I get visa or Consulate is not willing to offer me visa so they are keeping quite. I need my original degree certificates now as i am planning for a job change. Can i ask the consulate people to return my original certificates requesting them saying I will submit the originals when required.Please clarify me what I should do?

people have been approved after 6-11 months wait.

If there was no fraud involved then there is hope.

Comment

There is 100% no fraud in any sense. But problem is I want my original certificates back as I am planning to shift to a new comany.

Comment

H1B interview

could you please let us know the question syou were asked in the consulate?

Comment

hi nenokadu,
          i also dropped my original certificates last 10 days back waiting for my vis a from consulate.please help me out ..my no is 9849217307 are [email protected]

Comment

1) The very first question they asked me was why I came to Delhi consulate not to chennai consulate as I am basically from AP and working in AP?

I answered as I was getting the visa dates available on my preferred days at Delhi but not at chennai, so I scheduled my interview as Delhi.

2) Second question was regarding my work experience in India. On what project I was working and what is the Annual Salary I am being paid. How many employees in the company? How many employees from your company went to USA already etc.

3) Why you want to go to USA when you are being paid well in India and working for a good company?

4) Took my USA company documents and my passport answered that we will get in touch with you with visa or without visa. Three days later i received a letter from Consulate with 221g stating the documents submitted are insufficient, I must submit the required documents at consulte at window 5 along with my Degree original certificates and mark sheets.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X