Hurry up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurry up

I saw your website on google. I have an issue with my H1b approval notice to be sorted out. Here is my situation:

I got my H1b approval notice in Oct 2006 from Vermont Service Center. I noticed that date of birth on I-94 of I-797 is wrong due to wrong information put in the I-129.
    My attorney filed I-102 to get it corrected and sent it to California Service Center. The receipt date of I-102 application at CSC is Nov 17th 2006. When the number came for my application, on Feb 1st 2007, CSC sent me an email that they have sent my I-102 application to Vermont Service Center as they have the jurisdiction over the case and they have sent me the notice of transfer. Now as i followed the dates at VSC for I-102 applications, currently they are processing the application of Mar 13th 2006 which has been same since Oct 2006(means the processing date has'nt moved ahead of Mar13th 2006 at VSC since Oct 2006 as i found it from the archive).

Now I have my marriage scheduled back in India and I want to solve this issue so that I can make it.
    Please give me all possible solutions for this issue.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Unfortunately, there is no way to hurry up the processing at USCIS.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

since is is just the updated I-94 that is an issue you dot have to worry because as soon as you lleave the country and come back you get a new I-94 based on your stamp/approval

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X