H1B got 221(g)..Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B got 221(g)..Please help

Senior members, subramanya..Please reply...

I got my H1B approved and I attended visa interview on 12 july, I was given 221G blue form and was ask to provide employers w2, tax documents, client letter . My employer told me he will give w2, tax documents but wont be able to provide me client letter, but will give me letter saying that i will be used for internal project,

what are the chances of me giving a visa, i am suppose to drop off the documnets at drop box. Are there chances of getting the visa if i show internal project details instead of client letter as asked in the 221(g)

Please reply and help me out..
    Thanks in advance.

221g

I got my H1B approved and I attended visa interview on 12 july, I was given 221G blue form and was ask to provide employers w2, tax documents, client letter . My employer told me he will give w2, tax documents but wont be able to provide me client letter, but will give me letter saying that i will be used for internal project,

what are the chances of me giving a visa, i am suppose to drop off the documnets at drop box. Are there chances of getting the visa if i show internal project details instead of client letter as asked in the 221(g)

---- You cannot keep changing the storyline and expect to get what you want. If you have preesented to tehm that you are working with a client and if they have asked for a client letter, then you have to provide the same. Today if you provide only internal project details that means you are trying to change your story and cannot substantiate your earlier claims

---- The only option is try and drop off all the documents that you have and those they have asked and hope for the best reply

subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X