Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1

Hi
    guys recently i took new passport after expired my old passport.
    i had one country rejection visa in old passport and also one visited country stamp.
    i applied with new passport and i have to take the new passport.
    Now in D157 form,do i need to mention that country visited in old passport.incase if i mention again rejection and other details will mess me up.
    Incase if i take only new passport and in this passport they didnt mention old passport number anywhere,do they track old passport also?do they have that database?
    Please suggest me on this
    Thanks

Passport worries

guys recently i took new passport after expired my old passport.
    i had one country rejection visa in old passport and also one visited country stamp.
    i applied with new passport and i have to take the new passport.
    Now in D157 form,do i need to mention that country visited in old passport.incase if i mention again rejection and other details will mess me up.

---- The form only says rejection of Visas and that applies only to US Visas. Other country Visas rejection or approval does not mean anything to the US Consulate

Incase if i take only new passport and in this passport they didnt mention old passport number anywhere,do they track old passport also?do they have that database?

---- Look completely and clearly, you will find this information. Even if it is not there you need not be worried. US Consulate is looking at your current Passport and all the information about you can be derived from this

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X