• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Me Urgent

Hi everyBody

My Qulification is B.C.A 3years + P.G.D.C.A 1 Year(Total 4 years),
    Is it any problem in the Embassy.
    I have 4+ Exp in real Time, Right now iam working in BIG MNC.

And also My passport having 2 PCC(Police Clearence Certificates) of countries for Malaysia and SouthAfrica.
    is there any Problem in Embassy.
    If they ask questions on these PCC's, what can i answer to this.
    Please suggest, Your suggestion is so much valuable to me
    Last edited by janardhanreddy; 07-29-2007, 10:30 AM.

What's this

My Qulification is B.C.A 3years + P.G.D.C.A 1 Year(Total 4 years),
    Is it any problem in the Embassy.
    I have 4+ Exp in real Time, Right now iam working in BIG MNC.

And also My passport having 2 PCC(Police Clearence Certificates) of countries for Malaysia and SouthAfrica.
    is there any Problem in Embassy.
    If they ask questions on these PCC's, what can i answer to this.
    Please suggest, Your suggestion is so much valuable to me
    :confused

---- What is this post about? What are you trying to find out? What is the information you are seeking?

---- There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason for the post.

---- Are you applying for a Visa to US? If so which one. Specify and be clear

---- Do not expect people to assume and understand what you have written and you understand in your mind

---- Remember qualifications do not get you a Visa. It is the representation of your skills obtained as a result of your qualifications and training

---- What has PCC got to do with this post and what are you trying to infer?

---- You have to be very specific and mention clearly your needs and your concerns

---- Such posts do not get the desired answers and you will only be repeatedly writing just for some responses and based on that you will make or take a decision

---- While nobody wants to discourage you for posting, your language and presentation will have to be brushed up

Subramanya

Comment

Please be clear!

Thank you Mr.Subramanya for the polite way in which you have pointed out the relevance of being clear about one's posting.

I too was rather puzzled about the posting and wondering whether higher qualification enables one to communicate precisely or not.

I shall be glad if the posting is redefined.
      Regards.

Comment

Redefine posting

Thank you Mr.Subramanya for the polite way in which you have pointed out the relevance of being clear about one's posting.

I too was rather puzzled about the posting and wondering whether higher qualification enables one to communicate precisely or not.

I shall be glad if the posting is redefined.

---- What is it that you are exactly looking for?. Would you mind clarifying!!!

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X