Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4-AppointmentQuestion

Hi,
    Iam working on h1 visa and my marriage will be on august last week.As iam from AndhraPradesh,Can i book appointment for my wife's H4 in delhi.
    I tried in chennai,its not opening the slots and also until september its all are filled.
    If i want to book a slot from Delhi,which state of residence should i mention in the VFS site while booking the appointment.
    Is there any issue of going to delhi embassy .
    Please share the exp. if any one attended for H4 in delhi,if their state of residence is other than delhi.
    Please clarify...

Immediate response will be appreciated..

Thanks
    Ganga

Please respond

Subramnya,

Please respond to my question,its little urgent.

Thanks in advance
    Ganga

Comment

Visa Interview

Iam working on h1 visa and my marriage will be on august last week.As iam from AndhraPradesh,Can i book appointment for my wife's H4 in delhi.
      I tried in chennai,its not opening the slots and also until september its all are filled.
      If i want to book a slot from Delhi,which state of residence should i mention in the VFS site while booking the appointment.
      Is there any issue of going to delhi embassy .
      Please share the exp. if any one attended for H4 in delhi,if their state of residence is other than delhi.
      Please clarify...

---- If you are working in the US and returning to India for a Visa, yes you can take an appointment for Visa interview at any US Consulate in India.

---- If your wife is appearing independently then she needs to go to the US Consulate in her residential jurisdiction

---- If your wife is going to accompany you for the Visa interview you both can go to any US Consulate in India

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X