Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get the H1b papers from employer (Subramaniyum Pls help

Hi,
    My employer is delaying my H1b extension papers . He is not sending it to me ,can i do anything to get this from the same.
    please help.

H1 Extension

My employer is delaying my H1b extension papers . He is not sending it to me ,can i do anything to get this from the same.
    please help

---- If your H1 extesnion is done why do you need the papers. The only document that can be given by the employer is the I-94 attached to the I-797. Rest is for them to keep

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks Subramaniyan for the reply.
      But what will happen if they won't give 1797 and i94?
      If i try to change my employer , what will happen if i won't receieve these papers.

Comment

H1 Extension

But what will happen if they won't give 1797 and i94?

---- Basically nothing

If i try to change my employer , what will happen if i won't receieve these papers.

---- That is what they are holding. They do not want you to change employers

Subramanya

Comment

Attn kurind

SWZf;./'

Comment

Attn kurind

Call the immigration at 1800 #. Pretend like you dont know your file # and tell them you did not recieve any notice from INs regarding your approval. Mostly they will tell you ony the company who applied can call for h1b details.

If you are lucky, they will give your lin/wac #. I called INS last week and kept calling morning, afternoon and night and within 2 days, i end up talking to an african american female and she gave my WAC# and told me to check online.

Lucky me....

Nureya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X