subramanyam please help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subramanyam please help me

hi ,i applied h1-b visa on april 2007 and i got my eac# when i entered my eac # in the status box it displays my case is pending ,but i also entered my old eac# which i applied in july 2006 in the status box which shows :

Current Status: This case has been received from the State Department with a request we review it.

On April 2, 2007, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register

IAM CONFUSE THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENING TO MY CASE ACTUALLY WILL YOU PLEASE TRY TO EXPLAIN ME CLEARLY,AS IAM WAITING FOR MY NEW H1B PAPERS WHICH I APPLIED ON APRIL 2007.SO WHICH WHICH PAPERS IAM GOING EXPECT TO COME FOR ME.
    THANKS....

I assume that you applied for a Visa at the Consulate and it was denied. The State department is nothing but the consulate, Please be clear about your situation.

Looks like the Consulate requested a revokation of your previous H1B.

Comment

H1 issues

hi ,i applied h1-b visa on april 2007 and i got my eac# when i entered my eac # in the status box it displays my case is pending ,but i also entered my old eac# which i applied in july 2006 in the status box which shows :

Current Status: This case has been received from the State Department with a request we review it.

---- This happens all the time. Be aware that old cases can be revived, although the period cannot be defined. They review the petition unless they have clearly rejected your case as evidenced by a letter to you

---- Regarding your second H1 applied in April 2007, you may have to wait till USCIS makes a decision

---- In both cases you will have to wait for the decision from USCIS adn nobody can do anything about it till you get a reply from them

---- All other information is a standard format of a letter sent by USCIS to anyone whose case is pending and who are referred to by other departments

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X