Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD or H1B?

Hi
    I am working on L2 EAD for Employer A which is a reputed firm. I have got H1B approved thru employer B. B wants me to start working for them without H1B stamping as I am already on work status and can shift employers. However I insist on stamping first.
    My question is:
    1. In case I get my H1B stamped for company B, can I return to US and serve for company A for 2 weeks which is the notice period?

2. If I join company B NOW on EAD without COS, will there be any issue later on my H1B stamping process for the delay caused. Say I go for stamping after an year or later than the start date?

Jin

yes you can start working for them using EAD , and if you got COS approved then use H1 from the COS effective date.

There will be no issues with stamping

Comment

My petition states that my petition and change of status has been approved!!

It also states that if I leave US, I will have to go for stamping to reenter.
      I am planning to visit Canada this month and this petition is effective frm Oct 2007.

Can I re-enter US without stamping on my same visa status i.e L2 with EAD?

Comment

Hi all,

my case is similar to jinneebhat--- having L2 with EAD and working for company X and H1 approved..

as said by jinneebhat : My petition states that my petition and change of status has been approved!! ---- will COS takes place automatically?or we need to explicitly apply for Change of Status?(i want to be on L2 only till the max possible time)
        (my employer said that my petition is approved )

thanks in advance,
        Jyothi.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X