Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer RFE

Gurs,

1) if i choose not to join company Y and continue with my company x and ignore to r do i have any problem.
    2) what if now i will change my status to B1/H4 and later apply for H1b.

Any other suggestion how to proceed.

Thanks
    Last edited by LostInImmi; 08-21-2007, 12:05 PM.

Please...Please.... let me know any suggestion.....

Comment

H1 issues

I am In US from 2005, i transfer my H1b to x campany in 2005, in 2007 i got laid off, now i applied for h1 transfer to company Y, they got RFE and asked some documents from employer and also from me. Now my questions are

1) if i choose not to join company Y and continue with my company x and ignore to respond to RFE, do i have any problem.

---- The decision is your business. There is as such not a problem. If company x has laid you off? How can you get a job again? Have they reinstated you. You seem to be hypothetical and just trying to get answers for some speculation that you are doing

2) what if now i will change my status to B1/H4 and later apply for H1b.

---- Yes, you can do that

Subramanya

Comment

Thank You for you response subramanya

I think i am not clear, my contract with client has ended and when approached the company administrative office they said i will be [B]Out of status, the day i stopped working for the company as per law, but reinstated that they are not going to revoke H1b until couple of weeks as they are marketing me and re evaluate after couple of weeks, but due to the current situation i am still unable to find job(its 6 weeks now), so though of changing status to H4 instead of staying in Out of Status for long time.

Earlier when laid off ,As in a hurry i applied for transfer without knowing the new company details and now i evaluated and found out its a start up company and as they do not have clients as such and i would be in a trouble if denial comes for this H1b , so to be on safer side i am planning to be on H4 and then apply for H1 later,

I got my answers i will be applying for H4 immediately in a weeks time.

thanks
        Last edited by LostInImmi; 08-20-2007, 10:17 AM.

Comment

edited

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X