Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b visa interview from london to delhi,

Hello All

Could anyone please help me , I have booked an appointment for US embassy in London in September .Now i want to attend the interview in India as i have to travel to india for personal reason and not intend to come back to UK.

So can i attend the interview in Delhi instead of Chennai as i am from AP and can I use the same fee reference what i paid in UK to obtain the interview in Delhi ?

Please tell me how can i book an appointment in delhi consulate?

Thnakyou verymuch

[email protected]

H1 interview

Could anyone please help me , I have booked an appointment for US embassy in London in September .Now i want to attend the interview in India as i have to travel to india for personal reason and not intend to come back to UK.

So can i attend the interview in Delhi instead of Chennai as i am from AP and can I use the same fee reference what i paid in UK to obtain the interview in Delhi ?

Please tell me how can i book an appointment in delhi consulate?

---- You cannot transfer appointments from one country to the other, nor from one US Consulate to the other

---- You may attend the interview at Delhi instead of Chennai, if you have been residing outside India for a period of 6 months or more

---- The fees paid by you at London will not be valid in India and you cannot claim it back. You forfeit it

---- For booking a Visa appointment in India visit the vfs website and it will give you all the details

Subramanya

Comment

thankyou

Thankyou very much Mr.Subramanya , I apprtiate your help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X