Is Any Boby To Help Me Please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Any Boby To Help Me Please....

hi ,i applied h1-b visa on april 2007 and i got my eac# when i entered my eac # in the status box it displays my case is pending ,but i also entered my old eac# which i applied in july 2006 in the status box which shows :

Current Status: This case has been received from the State Department with a request we review it.

On April 2, 2007, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register

IAM CONFUSE THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENING TO MY CASE ACTUALLY WILL YOU PLEASE TRY TO EXPLAIN ME CLEARLY,AS IAM WAITING FOR MY NEW H1B PAPERS WHICH I APPLIED ON APRIL 2007.SO WHICH WHICH PAPERS IAM GOING EXPECT TO COME FOR ME.
    THANKS....
    as you told previously iam clear with that but this type cases did you face any time and is there any chances of getting me a visa which my case is under review ......
    on 2006 us consulate chennai sended a letter when i went to consulate for fourth time they ask me to send some documents regarding my company in us atlast i posted all documents through vfs but after few days i gotmy passport and my dd back without stamping in my passport and i got a letter from chennai consulate as based on your documents presented to us and

"Based on the documents you have submitted to us, and the information elicited in your interview with an American Consular Officer,you do not appear to be qualified for H-1B temporary work visa .
    In accordance with United States law and Department of State guidelines, action on your case has been suspended, and the I-I29 Petition for a Non-Immigrant Worker filed on your behalf will be returned to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service
    (USCIS) with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case as presented to us at the time of interview. The U.S. Embassy in chennai is no longer handling your case, and will be unable to give you any information on the status of your petition.
    For your information, your visa was refused today under Section 221(9 of the
    Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Essentially, this section states that avisa cannot be issued to anyone whose application does not appear to the Consular Officer to meet the requirements of the INA or of the regulations thereunder. "

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X