Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-221(g) issued, planning to travel abroad for 3 months

Hi Guys,

Well I am here with a situation, I was issued 221g blue form asking for additional docs related to the project and I plan to drop the docs at VFS Bangalore by 1st week of September once i get the docs from US employer (hopefully). But now my current company wants me to go abroad(Europe) from 3 months on a project. My worry is if I drop the docs in September and if at all the chennai consulate asks me to send passport for stamping I would be not available here in India. So I would like to know can I send the passport to the consulate when I come back from my Europe trip or do I have to send it immediately.

Do we have any time frame to send the passport or it should be answered when they have requested for?

all your suggestions are valuable, hope to get reply

Thanks for reading

Please help guys...

Guys

Please can anyone give some suggestions for the above post I am badly in need of help

Thanks

Comment

Passport issues

Well I am here with a situation, I was issued 221g blue form asking for additional docs related to the project and I plan to drop the docs at VFS Bangalore by 1st week of September once i get the docs from US employer (hopefully). But now my current company wants me to go abroad(Europe) from 3 months on a project. My worry is if I drop the docs in September and if at all the chennai consulate asks me to send passport for stamping I would be not available here in India. So I would like to know can I send the passport to the consulate when I come back from my Europe trip or do I have to send it immediately.

---- Yes, you can do that. After receiving the second letter from the US Consulate, keep them informed by writing a letter that you are unable to do so rihgt now as you are out of the country and will drop your Passport on return. Communication is essential

Do we have any time frame to send the passport or it should be answered when they have requested for?

---- Normally, you do everything soon enough when they have requested for it. As such there is no time frame, but to keep everything alive, communicate

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X