B1/B2 and L2 simultaneously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 and L2 simultaneously?

Hello, I have a valid 10-year B1/B2 visa given by my company. I have used it 3 times, twice for business and once for tourism. I may have to go for L2 stamping. Will my existing 10-year B1/B2 visa get cancelled if I get my L2 stamped? Can I explicitly request the visa officer not to cancel my 10-year B1/B2 visa during my interview? Please help. Thanks

Visa issues

Hello, I have a valid 10-year B1/B2 visa given by my company. I have used it 3 times, twice for business and once for tourism. I may have to go for L2 stamping. Will my existing 10-year B1/B2 visa get cancelled if I get my L2 stamped? Can I explicitly request the visa officer not to cancel my 10-year B1/B2 visa during my interview? Please help.

---- Each Visa is an independent entity all by itself. A Visa is issue based on the credentials you present to the VO.

---- If a Visa is valid and unexpired it does not get canncelled

---- You cannot request the VO not to cancel a Visa, as that is not what they do. They are there to issue a Visa and not to cancel it

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for your help! I may go to the interview next month and will keep you posted on the questions asked.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X