Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Sponser OPT to H1-B

Hello
    For 8 month now since I finished my Masters degree and I’m looking for a job or an employer sponsor me but I can not find any yet
    I did many interviews and hundreds of applications on internet but NO Answer or the job has been filed.

My OPT will finished next Feb 2008
    Could any one help me to find a Sponsor?

Thanks

Hi, I can understand your plight. However, the boat for this year's (Oct 2007) quota is already gone. In you are unable to find epmloyers who can sponsor you then as a last respite I'll suggest desi consulting firms which are now strewn all over the country. They are not good firms to work with but can be a lifesaver sometimes, and they take advantage of exactly this precarious position of yours. Anyway, dont forget that you can also look for employers in universities and non profit organizations wherein you are H1B cap exempt.

Comment

more help please

Originally posted by orion
      Hi, I can understand your plight. However, the boat for this year's (Oct 2007) quota is already gone. In you are unable to find epmloyers who can sponsor you then as a last respite I'll suggest desi consulting firms which are now strewn all over the country. They are not good firms to work with but can be a lifesaver sometimes, and they take advantage of exactly this precarious position of yours. Anyway, dont forget that you can also look for employers in universities and non profit organizations wherein you are H1B cap exempt.
      please
      what do you mean that if i found a University or NPO
      to hire me that i will be exampted from the Cap
      is this mean that i can apply for H1 Visa any time before the end of my OPT and i can get approved before October 2008
      Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X