Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can my employer file an H1 petition and where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can my employer file an H1 petition and where?

Hi everyone i'm new here and i'm from the philippines. I would like to ask how can my employer file a H1 petition for me and where to file it? how long will it take to get a visa? we need to set up his shop asap thanks. BTW anyone heard of USCIS premium processing service
    Last edited by poch; 08-31-2007, 12:33 AM.

What???!!! Whats that? Premium processing service??!! Never heard of that! Can you please provide me detailed details of the premium thing? And whats your source of information please? This will be very very beneficial for all here, posters, senior members and for administrators too. Thanks so much. Do you have a mole in USCIS for such information?

Comment

Premium processing is processing your application fast. You will get back the result in 2 weeks..be it approval or rejection. It is an extra 1000$.
      But let say the H1 start date is Oct1st and you did premium processing in April and you got the approval on April 14th, You will still have to start work on Oct1st. It is just used to speed-up your process.
      So once you do premium processing, your application is taken from the whole lot and processed out of turn.
      Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X