H1 Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer

My H1b was filed by my current employer this april 07.
    Since his company was a small one he filed through some other company.
    He couldnt find me a job for more than 5 months. So I took the assistance of one of friends' consulting company and they marketed my resume and fetched me a job. And now its like subcontracting. The vendor pays my friends' company, My freinds' company pays the company which filed my H1 and this company in turn pays my current employer who paid for the H1.
    Now that my H1 expenses are paid by my current employer, he said that he would pay very less amount.
    He said that he wont pay for my relocation nor for my insurance.
    he must have spent around 3000 dollars on me for the H1. He dint provide me any accommodation too during my training which went on for a couple of weeks and I am not using that software.
    I want to transfer to my friends' company which promised that it will pay me directly the money it pays my current employer.
    Is there any way that I can transter to this company immediately?
    I dont mind paying my current employer the money he must have spent on me for the H1 but i dont want to pay any single penny extra other than the H1 expenses.
    I would appreciate if any body can help me in this...

your friend's company needs to file for your H1B transfer, Once you recv. a h1b transfer receipt , you can start working for the new employer(your friend's company).
    Make sure you have the pay stubs from the previous employer for verification.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X