Seniors.. urgent.. please advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seniors.. urgent.. please advice

If one gets layed off on H1 visa, within how many days h1 transfer needs to be done.

Can someone please reply.

H1 transfer

If one gets layed off on H1 visa, within how many days h1 transfer needs to be done.

---- The transfer has to be done immediately, almost the next day. Once the transfer is applied you can stay for 90 days

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks Subramanya for the response. My friend got laid off 3 weeks back by Employer 'A'. His employer 'A' told him that they will not revoke H1 for 30 days. So, he found another employer 'B' now who can do the transfer. So, employer 'B' will file for H1 transfer in one week.

In this is it okay as the employer 'A' 's H1 will not be revoked until 30 days? or he is in out of status?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

H1 transfer

Thanks Subramanya for the response. My friend got laid off 3 weeks back by Employer 'A'. His employer 'A' told him that they will not revoke H1 for 30 days. So, he found another employer 'B' now who can do the transfer. So, employer 'B' will file for H1 transfer in one week.

In this is it okay as the employer 'A' 's H1 will not be revoked until 30 days? or he is in out of status?

---- No, he is not out of status. If the H1 transfer is being applied for, then your friend is very lucky indeed. Wish him all the success

Subramanya

Comment

Need help for Tax :- H1 approved but no pay stubs and received EAD

Hi Subramanya,

My H1 has been approved but I have neither petition nor pay stubs for last 4 months(since I am yet to find a job).Can you please let me know how the year end tax can be worked out with this.Do I need to pay all the tax for 4 months myself?

I am also receiving EAD from USCIS in few weeks.So, planning to switch to H4.
          Can you please give me some suggestions.

Thanks a lot in advance,
          Jenny.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X