hello friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello friends

iam keep on tracking on online status bar from april 30th 2007 till now it shows nothing changing in the current status ,i don't know where is the actual problem goes its from usics or its from website problem it shows always the same messages as follows :

On April 30, 2007, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

FRIENDS WILL YOU PLEASE GUESS STILL IT TAKES HOW MANY DAYS TO GET MY PAPERS,AS I GOT MY EAC#... ,PLEASEEE HELP ME....

May be because you submitted fraudulent papers last year or may be because the company sposnoring you is not in good standing so your last years visa was rejected. Thats why your application might be under scanner this year too.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X