Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding visa expired within 12 months

Hi Friends,

There is one question on VFS website: Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?
    Here my case my visa expired on 10th Oct 2006 so right now I m with in 12 months period but I m planning to take appointment in November & duration for my visa expired will be more than 12 months that time (In November). What should I select on VFS website yes or no for this question. Ur help will be highly appriciated.

Thanks,
    Mast

Question regarding visa expired within 12 months - Its very urgent

Even Iam having the same problem.

seniors please advise.Its very urgent.

Comment

Visa issues

There is one question on VFS website: Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?
      Here my case my visa expired on 10th Oct 2006 so right now I m with in 12 months period but I m planning to take appointment in November & duration for my visa expired will be more than 12 months that time (In November). What should I select on VFS website yes or no for this question. Ur help will be highly appriciated.

---- Say yes as your Visa has expired. This is alwasys possible as you might not have moved out of US since the Visa expired

Subramanya

Comment

If I select "Yes" it pops with another window message stating 'if the consular officer determines that you misrepresented the facts,such facts will be noted on your case file and may adversely influence the outcome of your visa application.Furthermore, the consulat officer will postpone your interview 90days from the date you appeared for interview' .

and also in the selection criteria, they have mentioned clearly that more than 12 months are not eligible for visa renewal categories.Please advice.

Comment

I am also in same situation. I selected "no" and book dates in OCT. I called
          VFS regarding renewal, they said its nothing like that, we can renew our visa
          even its expired more than 1 year ago.

-rkr

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X