Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I postpone H1 activation date,want to remain in H4 for some more time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I postpone H1 activation date,want to remain in H4 for some more time.

My wife is on H4. She got her H1 approved and i guess it would start from oct 1st. We want to delay H1 activation to some later point (may be 3-4 months down the line), is this possible, if yes please suggest how?

Some people suggest going out of US on oct 1st and comming back on H4 visa would suffice, but others suggest it is not sufficient. We are confused, please help?

All, we want is to delay H1 activation for few months, and till then remain in H4.

Thanks a lot in advance.
    Ashok

H1 isssues

My wife is on H4. She got her H1 approved and i guess it would start from oct 1st. We want to delay H1 activation to some later point (may be 3-4 months down the line), is this possible, if yes please suggest how?

Some people suggest going out of US on oct 1st and comming back on H4 visa would suffice, but others suggest it is not sufficient. We are confused, please help?

All, we want is to delay H1 activation for few months, and till then remain in H4.

---- Speak to the employer who has sponsored the H1, if they can accept your joining in Dec/Jan or some time later. Their permission is all that is required

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X