Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• employer harrassment

Hello,

this is first time posting something so please ignore mistakes.
    i was on opt and working for company A and then that company A did my H1 .and i worked for that company around 9 month. i didnt signed any contract with company A. but that company is not good with pay ,they always pay me after 2 month or 3 month which is so much stressfull to me. so i transfer my h1 to company B . and now comapny A is not paying me my salary for 2 month.

please help.
    any suggestion will be helpful. thanks

Payment issues

this is first time posting something so please ignore mistakes.
    i was on opt and working for company A and then that company A did my H1 .and i worked for that company around 9 month. i didnt signed any contract with company A. but that company is not good with pay ,they always pay me after 2 month or 3 month which is so much stressfull to me. so i transfer my h1 to company B . and now comapny A is not paying me my salary for 2 month.

---- Access the DOL website and complain to the authorities as strongly as possible

Subramanya

Comment

payment issue

hello,
      thanks for reply.

i want to know that is there any law that if middle vendor will not pay than my previous employer Company A doesnt have to pay me.
      they said when middle vendor will pay ,we will pay you.
      and when i am trying to call middle vendor ,they said we will talk to your employer for that .so i dont know what to do? will DOL people help me to get my money what i worked for or they will just be after compnay A.?
      Can you tell where i can find any attorney to discuss this issue or hire him for this case?how much they could charge me?

Please advise

thanks

Comment

Whether company A gets the money from the client after 2-3 months or after 2-3 years is a lame excuse. He is giving a bunch of lies and excuses, Company A should pay you , whether they get it after 2 months from the client or something is their problem and not yours. Irrespective of when they get paid you should be paid in time. No excuses on this. The fact that the client is paying after 2-3 months is a big-lie. I have been in a similar state where I was getting my pay 15 days late, I asked the client directly whether this is the case. Everything was paid in time and the stupid INDIAN-consultant(another clowns and beggars lurking around the US..should be kicked out) was just holding the money in his big fat pocket. You can report company A to DOL, Better-business bureau is another place you can report such beggars and clowns.Try to get your pay and move to the new company or file a suit against this clown and get along with your new job. All the best...I hope this company A gets ripped left and right.Loosers.
        Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

company A told me that i had breched contract ( the contract was between company A and middle vendor) that i shouldnt work to to same client after changing employer .( i did transfer my h1b to company B) So he said he dont have problem regarding my transfer but middle vendor has problem that im working with same client.
          now company A is asking me to change my job ,so company A can convience middle vendor to release my pay then company a will release my salary.
          i dont know what to do ? i never signed any contract. how can a employer sign anything on behalf of me? and bind me not work to my same client or somewhere?
          if i didnt signed anything ,still my employer can tell me that i had breched that contract .?they keep saying that when he will get money ,he will pay me immidiately.i was trying to solve this without going to DOL.i told them if you will not pay than i dont have any choice without going to DOL.
          then they said you can go for DOL or BBB whatever you want.
          please reply what to do?i am confused and lttle scared too.

Comment

please reply

hello,
            i am very confused with my situation here.please gudie me further.
            Company A is telling me that when they will get payment ,they will release my salary.and when i am calling middle vendor they are saying that your employer breached contract ,so they are not releasing my payment and middle vendor is going to file law suit on Company A. Company A is saying i breached contract (i dont know what they are talking about ,becaz i never signed any contract) working with same client.
            i dont know how to solve this issue .please help me.please suggest something.

thanks

Comment

employer harassment with H1b

hello everyone,
              still not answer from anyone.so many people viewed this post.but not that many are answering to me. i need help ,please reply to this post.

i did called up to DOL for this. let us see what they can help.
              any other suggestion ,please reply to this post.i need your help.

thanks

Comment

You havent signed anything with the client or vendor. so its not your problem. report both in and explain the situation. or best is find a lawyer and send these stupid fellows a notice. You havent signed anything with this middle vendor..what is his freeking business. i would report both these idiots. dont stress or worry.just move on and go.
                Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

payment

hello,
                  i have not sign anywhere . and i tried to talk with DOL , they said there is a case going on already for COmpany A . so i dont have to file a separate complain.i will be part of it. and they said it may take few months. so lets see.
                  Company a told me and said they can pay half right now and rest of money ,i should forget.
                  So please suggest ,should i go for this option or not?

thanks

Comment

what is your company name and how did you talk to dol . what did dol say until what time they will give you reply.

Comment

you should report your conversation as well to DOL. best is to someway record what these clowns speak and screw them royally. i would take half and still follow up with DOL and get the rest when DOL pulls up this fellow.best is to get your lawyer and ring this guys neck.

Comment

employer harassment with H1b

I spoke with DOL ,and they said there is a case going on ,so i will be part of investigation.there i sone DOL website you can google it for that and get number and simply call them and tell them all .they knows most of them before i speak.so that part was easy. they said case is going on ,DOl attorney will give them notice and Company A has to answer them in 2 weeks .but case studies and all will take 2-3 months.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X