Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Divorce Visa Help

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Divorce Visa Help

    Hai Iam On H1b. I Got Married And Divorced Few Years Back.my X Wife Came To Usa On H4 Visa Then She Went To India After Divorce.her Visa Got Expired.now I Renued My Visa.now I Want To Marry A Girl From India.can You Plz Advice Me What Are The Required Documents To Get H4 VISA TO My Future Wife.did Any One Of You Faced This Kind Of Problem.can You Plz Explain In Detail.

  • #2
    Please use better case format next time. Capitalizing each word is so unnatural and hard to read. Write the natural way. And you will not go a long way in life if you continue with this professionaly.

    Now on to the question you asked. You will need a divorce decree to prove you are divorced and the papers for new marriage. Marriage certificate etc.