Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 EAD to H1--approved petition with old I-94

Hi All,

could anyone please help me out as there is no much time left out for Oct 01, 2007.
    back ground:am on L2 EAD and am working for an US company and got my H1 approved from a desi consultant.my H1 consultant FAX ed the approved petition.it also came with I-94 and the petition says that "The above petition and Change of Status bave been approved " also it came with I-94(downpart)

issue:the approved petition carries the same old I-94 num as with L2 visa.i.e I-94 for both L2 and H1 is same in my case.

would like to know whether COS is approved or not?if so, will there can be same old I-94 as with previous kind of visa?

any genuine suggestion is a lot help for me as there is no much time left for me towards Oct 01, 2007 and to take the decision.
    If COS is approved with old I-94(if this is possible)i need to give resignation to my present employer(2 weeks..but only a week leftover)...
    is there any illegality ?coz i dont want to take any risk if i shift to H1 based on the old I-94...

million thanks in advance !!

Jyothi.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X