Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Validity

Hello,

I was working in the US on H-1 B visa till Sep 2006.My H-1 B visa is valid till Mar 2008. Post Sep 2006, I have moved to India and have been working in India. I believe my emplyer has not cancelled or revoked the visas.

If I want to move to the US back on H-1 visa, do I have to re-apply? Do I have to wait till Oct 2008 quota starts? What other options do I have?

Please reply.

H1 issues

I was working in the US on H-1 B visa till Sep 2006.My H-1 B visa is valid till Mar 2008. Post Sep 2006, I have moved to India and have been working in India. I believe my emplyer has not cancelled or revoked the visas.

If I want to move to the US back on H-1 visa, do I have to re-apply? Do I have to wait till Oct 2008 quota starts? What other options do I have?

---- If you have a valid and approved Visa, you can come back to the US any time. Make sure that your employer has the job for you. You do not have to re-apply for H1 Visa. However if your H1 has expired and or nearing expiration, you will have to re-apply

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X