X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding 221(g) and H1B status????

Hi All,

My case is little peculior.

I went for H1B visa stamping in Feb 2006, consulate officer made a query on the employer and he said consultate will get back to me once they finish their enquiry.

In the mean time my wife came to US in March 2006 on Blanket L1 visa. I also came to US on L2 in October 2006.

I have contacted my employer informing that i am in US on L2 and I have applied for EAD for work status. My Employer after contacting with his attorney said, it is not necessary to be on L2 since I already have H1B. then he converted my status from L2 to H1B. From November 2006 i have started working in US.

Now in July 2007 i received 221(g) blue form from US Consulate chennai asking more details regarding the employer and to send the details thru drop box along with the passport. I informed the employer the same thing. My employer told now it is not necessary for those things, and informed me to send a letter to Chennai US consulate stating what happened and where I am now etc.

As i am here i cannot send my passport.

What i have to do now, if i go to India, will i the stamping process goes success.

Here i am working and already filed the IT returns also.

Does any body having the contact phone numbers or email id to inform my present situation.

I am planning to go on vacation in January 2008.

Please Suggest me in this respect.

Thanks & Regards,
    CSM.

R u asking numbers of chennai consulate then u will get them on https://www.immihelp.com/us-immigrat...e-chennai.html

Comment

Thansk for the reply. Do any body suggest me in this regarding ie., do i need to take the new appointment with the consulate or do i need to drop the things asked thru VFS

Please suggest

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X