Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with visa stamping!!!

Hello Gurus,
    need some help on stamping....i came to US in November 2006 on B1 before that it self i had a H1b petition approved so after 3 months of entering into US i changed my status from B1 to H1b then started working on a project(i dont have visa stamped on my passport)
    now i am planning to go to India in December so i am wondering to know if its better to go to Canada or Mexico for stamping or is it okay to get it stamped in India(chennai) it self? gurus please help me on what to do...

thank you

krishna

You can go to either places.But if you go to Canada and worst case something happens then you will have to return to India directly,get things sorted out there and then make your way back to the US.
    If you go to Canada you should be ready to take that risk of going back to India if something goes wrong. Instead I would just go back to Chennai and get things done once and for all and return. You wont have that worry of "if something happens".
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

cool...thank you for your advise...is it the same way with Maxico too??

Comment

Need help regarding present company docs

Hi Sir

My visa was approved 2 days back and I am about to fix the date for the interview. I have been working in a small company in pune . In visa interview will they ask experience letter of present company . Because, this is my first company. I may not get experience until I quit the company. Is there any alternative for this . Could any one help me in this regard.

thanks
        Venki

Comment

Hmm I dont know about Mexico. But I dont see why they shouldnt have the same rule in Mexico. I mean nothing special about Mexico and I can say with 100% confidence which ever be the place they wont let us back in the US, we need to get it sorted in our home country. So I guess its the same with Mexico. Find out from a immigration lawyer about this.
          Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X