Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h4 important query

Hi,

My family is in India, and they have an appointment for H4 visa in october at Mumbai.
    I have few questions and will be very thankful to any one who provide me the same.

Question 1) Do my family need to produce Orignal PayStubs ( 2 months), Orignal Notice Of Action (I-797) and Orignal I-129 during their Visa interview? OR the Xerox copy of these document will be sufficient? Please tell me which document they need in orignal and which are in Copy.

Question 2) I have twins who are only 6 months old. So it will be difficult for my wife to go for interview alone. So can some one accompany her inside the US consulate? Whats can be procedure for this.

I will be very thankful if you provide me this information.

Thanks in advance
    Rahul

it is better if they carry originals....not sure abt somebody accompanying her

Comment

Question 1) Do my family need to produce Orignal PayStubs ( 2 months), Orignal Notice Of Action (I-797) and Orignal I-129 during their Visa interview? OR the Xerox copy of these document will be sufficient? Please tell me which document they need in orignal and which are in Copy.

You may send notarized copies (You can get notary at any bank or Fedex Kinkos). However, notary is not required.There is no original I-129, you will only have copies.

Question 2) I have twins who are only 6 months old. So it will be difficult for my wife to go for interview alone. So can some one accompany her inside the US consulate? Whats can be procedure for this.

Your wife should call consulate and request for help before she applies. They will allow a close family member.

Not a legal advise

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X