Breach of Contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breach of Contract

I am working as contractor with company A through my consultant. There is another consultant between Company A and my consultant which is the direct vendor for company A. Now company A wants to hire me full time but i see in my offer letter from my consultant which says i cannot seek employement with the company where i am working as contractor or sub-contractor. Is it a valid contract? can they sue me if i take full time with company A? Please help with your suggestions.

since you are saying that ur company(ur H1 holder) is a vendor to the company ur working in....they can sue you...it would have been different if it is a small company....

Comment

better tell ur h1 holding company that u want to take full time....then if they agree it will not be problem

Comment

This is dependant on the state you live and where your Company is located. Be more specific. Each state has it's own laws .

Comment

Srihima,

If you have to sue somebody it does not matter if the Company is small or big. In his situation, the problem is only his consulting company. As company A (Client) may already have set terms with the vendor for conversion to full time.

Thank you!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X