Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for route and stay.

Hi all,
    I'm from hyderabd, my interview is scheduled at early morning 7:15, i have no idea abt the place (consulate). i'm plannig to reach there before one day so that i can make up at that early morning. can any one help me where to get down (i'm travelling by train) and where can i stay so that it will be easy for me to reach consulate. any good places for stay? hope i'l clear in what i exactly need.

thanks

RK

What is this

I'm from hyderabd, my interview is scheduled at early morning 7:15, i have no idea abt the place (consulate). i'm plannig to reach there before one day so that i can make up at that early morning. can any one help me where to get down (i'm travelling by train) and where can i stay so that it will be easy for me to reach consulate. any good places for stay? hope i'l clear in what i exactly need.

---- Who knows to which country's consulate you are going? which city in the world you are going to? for what purpose you are going?

---- Nobody is given the idea and you will get no idea back

Subramanya

Comment

Assuming Chennai India Consulate

As u said u r travelling by Train, If u get down at Chennai Central station

Left to central station u will find Main Post office besides to that u can see many Lodges, cost per day ranges from 250-3000.

From there if u take Auto they will charge Rs 50 to consulate and u can reach consulate in 30 mins(Assuming there is no TRAFFIC JAMS)

Regards
      Rajesh

Comment

Route and stay for mumbai consulate..

I'm extreamly sorry, the query was regarding Mumbai Consulate. can any one help me regarding the same.

my query was...
        I'm from hyderabd, my interview is scheduled at early morning 7:15, i have no idea abt the place (consulate). i'm plannig to reach there before one day so that i can make up at that early morning. can any one help me where to get down (i'm travelling by train) and where can i stay so that it will be easy for me to reach consulate. any good places for stay?

Thanks,

Comment

Route to Consulate(Mumbai)

Hi Dude

Last month i attended Mumbai consulate and i got stampped.

1.Catch Hussain Sagar Express(Begumpet,Hyderabad) @ 2:55Pm.
          2. Get down at Dadar(5Am)
          3. Catch a local train and get down @ MahaLaxmi (No need to take a local ticket.already at that time ur a holding a ticket to CST)
          4. Take a Taxi from Mahalaxmi temple to Worli Naka (cost around Rs.30/-)

this Lodge is ideal for Males and even families also(No probs..)

just opposite to BP station(petrol pump)and even besides to Geeta Talkies u find a Lodge(Very Very Economical) called Hotel SUNBEAM .they will charge a sigle room Rs.250/- and double accomidatiom for Rs.360/-. and Check out time is 24 hours and rest of all the lodges is only 12 Hours.

Hotel SUNBEAM.Manoj Mandir Apartments,Dr.E.Moses Road, Adjcent to Geeta Cinema Worlinaka Mumbai-400018,Phone:24929340

from Lodge to VFS office(Just opposite to SriMahaLaxmi Temple and even walkable Distance to Visa-Consulate) costs around Rs.35/-
          In the Lodge u will find a Young and Old men(Mr.Sindhi).both r very Gentle.

This is Straight Road(A Full Stretch) to Visa Office.

my suggestion to the people who go to Mumbai consulate is Pls . go one day in advance. so that u can relax ur tension and even can visit Godess MahaLaxmi,HajiAli Mosque.

Wishing u all the success ..

if u have still quries mail me to [email protected]

Regards
          Lesa

Comment

Thanks Lesa (Lesasapre)

Thanks alot Lesa, but ru sure i can travel to Mahalaxmi temple stop with existing ticket. as both trais will be different will ther ebe any problem? and lastly when did u got ur visa stamped whats the current situation of visa stamping at mumbai?

thanks,
            RK

Comment

Mumbai Stamping

Hi

Last week of september(2007) i got Visa Stamped. i havn't heard any Queries or rejection(Even for F1 visa also). and intersetingly 7 Andhra people got stamped on the same day & Time(9Am).

i enquired at Dadar station abt taking a fresh local ticket, they said no need to take another ticket and said ,existing ticket will do. so i havn't took any fresh ticket.anyways getting a fresh ticket is a matter of less than Rs.10/-.

Wishing u all the success..

regards
              Lesa

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X