Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Applying H4 VISA when H1B VISA holder is in India

Hi ,
    I hold H1B VISA, Before I leave to USA, I wanna file H4 VISA for my wife.Please suggest me the required documents for filing the VISA.Please let me know clearly and Detailedly.

Thanks
    Sravan

All applicants including children applying for H4 and L2 temporary worker dependent visas must present the following documents:

->A passport valid for travel to the US for at least six months after your date of entry into the US.
    ->A completed visa application form DS-156. Every applicant must also complete the form DS-157.
    ->A copy of the H1B holders notice of approval from I797
    ->Original marriage certificate for spouse and birth certificate for the child
    ->Marriage ceremony photographs (do not bring entire photo albums).
    ->Clear copies of H1B visa holders passport all 36 pages
    ->A letter from the H1B visa holders employer confirming continued employment
    ->US tax returns and W2 forms for each year the H1B visa holder as work in the United States(since you dont have them dont worry...ask your wife to inform this situation...but better to get tax returns of your company if it is a small one)
    H1B visa holders most recent pay slips from the United States employer.(since you dont have them dont worry...ask your wife to inform this situation)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X