L1 to H1 VISA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to H1 VISA

I am working for company A on L1 VISA and applied H1B for company B. When I was in USA, Company B has taken L1 petition details and applied for new H1B. I got H1 papers and at present I am in India. ** I have not gone for H1B stamping.

Please let me know Is it possible to travel back to US on L1 VISA, if so what will happened to my H1B.
    Last edited by cvvnaba; 10-06-2007, 04:13 AM.

H1 and L1 issues

I am working for company A on L1 VISA and applied H1B for company B. When I was in USA, Company B has taken L1 petition details and applied for new H1B. I got H1 papers and at present I am in India. ** I have not gone for H1B stamping.

Please let me know Is it possible to travel back to US on L1 VISA, if so what will happened to my H1B

---- If you enter US with L1 Visa you will be given a I-94 for L1 and your status in US will be L1.

---- If you want to be on H1 you have to the H1 Visa stamped on your Passport and enter US on H1. At that time you will get a I-94 for H1 if you wish to enter US on H1 Visa. This happens because you have gone out of US with H1 papers in hand and do not have the I-94 to back it up

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X