Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me where to get down and where to stay

Hi,

First time i am going to mumbi for stamping. i am planing to go by bus from pune.please help me where to getdown in mumbai and how to reach consualte and give some hotels near by consualte.

Thanks in Advance your reply.
    Rajesh

Mumbai Route & stay

Hi Dude

Last month i attended Mumbai consulate and i got stampped.

1. Get down at Dadar(5Am)
    2. Catch a local train and get down @ MahaLaxmi
    3. Take a Taxi from Mahalaxmi temple to Worli Naka (cost around Rs.30/-)

this Lodge is ideal for Males and even families also(No probs..)

just opposite to BP station(petrol pump)and even besides to Geeta Talkies u find a Lodge(Very Very Economical) called Hotel SUNBEAM .they will charge a sigle room Rs.250/- and double accomidatiom for Rs.360/-. and Check out time is 24 hours and rest of all the lodges is only 12 Hours.

Hotel SUNBEAM.Manoj Mandir Apartments,Dr.E.Moses Road, Adjcent to Geeta Cinema Worlinaka Mumbai-400018,Phone:24929340

from Lodge to VFS office(Just opposite to SriMahaLaxmi Temple and even walkable Distance to Visa-Consulate) costs around Rs.35/- just a 15 mins journey.In the Lodge u will find a Young and Old men(Mr.Sindhi).both r very Gentle.

This is Straight Road(A Full Stretch) to Visa Office.

my suggestion to the people who go to Mumbai consulate is Pls . go one day in advance. so that u can relax ur tension and even can visit Godess MahaLaxmi,HajiAli Mosque.

Wishing u all the success ..

if u have still quries mail me to [email protected]

Regards
    Lesa

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X