Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent : H1-B Trasnfer In India

Hi,
    I worked for a Company A from 2004 to 2006 and they have filed an H1-B in FY 06.Since i left the organisation and joined another Company B in 2006, i don't know what happened to the H1-B Petition as i didn't get any update.Now i have an Valid H1-B Petition starting Oct 1st,FY-07 from Company B.
    I check with Company A and they have told me that they have not cancelled my H1-B for FY-06.In both of these cases, i have never travelled to USA and i am in India.I also does not have an original H1-B Petition, but i have copies of the same.Now i want to transfer my H1-B to another Company C from India, Since i have not got my visa stamped,Whether it is possible to transfer is my question without original copies?

If i resign from my Company B, the employer will revoke my H1-B Petition. In that case, how long does it take to cancel and how long does it take to do a H1-B Transfer?

Request you to kindly help me in this....

You can get a new H1B filed by a new Employer based on prior approvals. When you travel use the new H1B at the port of entry.

Not a legal advise.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X