pls advice!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls advice!!

my fiance has his h1 visa and approval from his current employer in u.s, however, his stamping is not done yet. iam getting married in feb and wil have to go on h4 basis..is there any procedure so that we both can take an appointment on the same day and get the stamping done?? i want to know the procedure for this..or will there be any problem...wud really appreciate if any1 can help plsssssss

I have seen posts in this forum and read in other immigration sites about such cases.And people have gone together for the visa interview and faced no problems. So yes, both can go for the visa interview together. I also read somewhere in this forum that you will need"
    Marriage certificate
    Marriage certificate attested by the local district..or something
    Photos of the wedding.
    Spouses's H1 approval notice I-797.

There are other posts on this, am just telling what I remember.
    Here is the link : http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33485
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

You both can attend the interview for H1B/H4 together but at the time of interview, you both are to be married. You need marriage certificate, wedding invitations from both side and an album containg around 20 to 24 photos. Of course H1 Approval notice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X