Query H1-Stamping India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query H1-Stamping India

Hi I have few questions. It would be great if someone could answer.
    1. I am a Graduate student from USA and I have an approved H1B start date Oct 2007.
    2. I am travelling to India on Oct 26th and plan to attend Consulate on Nov 5th.
    3. I have all my previuos pay stubs while working as student for a Different employer) but dont have new pay stubs from current employer as it is not generated yet.
    4. Will that be a problem while attending Embassy in India.
    Please suggestas it is very urgent.

Query H1 stamping India

could someone respond to my query plz... its urgent

Comment

No that will not be a problem.

I had an interview on 19th Oct they didn't ask for Bank Details or Salary stubs, although I was having all.

You can have bank details to be on safer side...

Wish you luck

Comment

Thanks for your reply...so you meant to say that I can attend the embassy in India within one month of the date my pay stub would be generated.

How about the case if I attend in first week of November which would be one month later of my H1 start date OCT 1st....(Just incase if I dont get an appointment).

Is it ok if I dont have any paystubs from my most recent employer...I have 12months pays stubs from past employers... But none from my current employer.

Please suggest.

Comment

what i meant is that there are very less chances that Visa officer will ask for your salary stubs. Just carry your bank statements which will give the same information in different ways.

I hope this clears your doubt.

Comment

Ohh Ok...thanks a lott sir.. I really appreciate your responses...

Comment

Stamping in India

Can a person currently residing in USA attend any consulate in India for H1 stamping (converting from F1) or Do I need to go to my Consulate Area which is Chennai.

Please suggest very urgent..................

Comment

plzzz answer my query.. i need help

Comment

Q1-Stamping Query

Plzz respond this query... I need help

Comment

For the pay-stubs it will be good to have pay-stubs from your current employer as it makes the case strong.Remember your H1 was filed by your current employer and it is safe to have atleast 6 months of pay-stubs generated.
                    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X