Need further info about lost passport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need further info about lost passport

I have lost my Indian passport which has got valid US visa. I want to apply for the duplicate passport. I came to know that, i need to make a complaint to local police regarding lost passport, recently moved to connecticut, before I got accomodation here used to travel from my sister's place in new jersey. Should i have to give complaint at connecticut or new jersey. what questions i can expect from the police. And, one more question is after getting my duplicate passport how can I get US visa in my passport, I have I-797.

Thanks in Advance.

Place of loss

You need to make a complaint to the PD where you lost your PP. It's a standard property loss report, don't worry about the questions asked by the police.

You'll need a copy of that report to be submitted to the embassy for a new PP.

You should also report such a loss immediately.

Good luck.

Originally posted by user246
    I have lost my Indian passport which has got valid US visa. I want to apply for the duplicate passport. I came to know that, i need to make a complaint to local police regarding lost passport, recently moved to connecticut, before I got accomodation here used to travel from my sister's place in new jersey. Should i have to give complaint at connecticut or new jersey. what questions i can expect from the police. And, one more question is after getting my duplicate passport how can I get US visa in my passport, I have I-797.

Thanks in Advance.

Comment

Lost Indian passport and I-94

Hi all,

I am a Indian citizen and lost both my passport and I-94 on the day I reached US. I dont have a copy of I-94 too. I had given a complaint with police and got a police report on the same. I need to apply for I-94 and also passport. For applying I 94 do I need to go to port of entry or can I mail them with the necessary docs. Pls help me on this.

Your comments on this is highly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X