Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got 221g blue help required

Hi All,

I attended visa interview on 29th oct,My company gave me inhouse project he asked me to give wage report which my employer didn't send he issued me 221g.He ticked all the documents from the employer in the form and asked me to submit using vfs drop box,He was very particular about not to send the passport,Is there any reason behind it ? Still Are there any chances of getting the visa ? Please help me.

Regards

Kumar

1. which consulate??

2. the docs that u drop in will be 1st validated. Then they might call u / mail u asking for passport (this means SUCCESS), else they may issue another 221g for admin reasons / if any of the docs does not satisfy them.

all the best

Originally posted by naveenkk
    Hi All,

I attended visa interview on 29th oct,My company gave me inhouse project he asked me to give wage report which my employer didn't send he issued me 221g.He ticked all the documents from the employer in the form and asked me to submit using vfs drop box,He was very particular about not to send the passport,Is there any reason behind it ? Still Are there any chances of getting the visa ? Please help me.

Regards

Kumar

Comment

You may still get the visa once all the required documents are submitted.

More details at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/2...sal/index.html
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X