221(g) Sample Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) Sample Documents

Now a days, lot of people are getting 221(g) when they apply for visa.

Different people get different colors of form: blue, green, yellow, pink, white etc. Many are asked for client letters, project description etc.

We have started making the repository of such sample documents for the benefit of everyone.

If you have any such sample documents, please share them with us and we would post them here. We will of course remove any personally identifying information. Your privacy is guaranteed and your cooperation is highly appreciated. You can directly post documents here or send us an email at info [at] immihelp.com

221(g) Blue form at Chennai:
    https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/2...rm-chennai.pdf

221(g) Pink form at Chennai:
    https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/2...rm-chennai.pdf

221(g) White form at Mumbai:
    https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/2...orm-mumbai.pdf

221(g) Yellow form at Mumbai:
    https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/2...orm-mumbai.pdf

221(g) Green form at New Delhi:
    https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/2...-new-delhi.pdf

Everyone, please keep sending these types of forms. Please remember that everyone should contribute to the extent they can. Your little contribution will help thousands of other people in the same situation and they will in turn help you as well.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Come on everyone. We need more participation.

Please send the sample documents that are not already listed here.

We still need:
    New Delhi - Yellow Form
    New Delhi - Pink Form

We also need samples for
    End client letter
    Internal project documentation
    Marketing analysis
    Employer documents

And samples for anything else that you don't see already on immihelp.com
    Immihelp Support

Comment

I have previously posted all sample (Real) documents, looks like you deleted it. I will do it again.

Comment

If you posted some documents, there is no reason for us to delete the documents when we are asking everyone to post them.

Please post them again.
        Immihelp Support

Comment

221(g) at New delhi.

Originally posted by immihelp
          If you posted some documents, there is no reason for us to delete the documents when we are asking everyone to post them.

Please post them again.
          Dear All,

I Have gone through the comments of various people over here with different kind of 221(g) conditions. It really helps to understand the process to a comfortable level.
          Recently I went to the New delhi counselate for my L1B visa on 11 march along with my wife and 3 yr old son. I would like to give the brief process I went through. Initially We were checked for our appointment through their list and advised to join a queue. Then the VFS people scrutinized the documents and rearranged them in the order as per their wish. Initially My all documents were arranged in particular manner and sent to me through our attorneys in US in three sets. I thought that the manner was perfect but the VFS guys (20-25 yrs old guy)was very rude and rearranged the papers by just taking out Form I797 and I129S and strapled them together. Also told me to convey his message to the HR people in my organisation to make the papers in the rearranged manner otherwise visaappointment will be cancelled next time. I was just wondering whether he is considering himself VO or an US citizen.
          Anyway then I was intructed to a counter where my passport was submitted along with documnets after flipping through the pages of my passport many times he scanned the photograph pasted on DS156 form. One thing I noted that initially he applied one Smiley sticker on my passport which later on he removed.( I saw that sticker on passports of many other people).
          Then after an hour or so I was in front of VO. He asked me about my qualification and nature of my job and his eyes were on the computer screen throughout. Later on he handed me pink slip with 221(g) condition and he ticked on the "SEND PPT" category. He told me that there is no big problem and hopefully i should not have any problem in visa but jsut there is some administrative processing is required. They will contact me over the mail and then I have to Drop the passport along with the required document. I enquired him about the time taken to process all this then he told me that I should contact them if I do not hear them for a month.

I just want to know if there are more people sailing in the same boat as me .
          Also I have not heard any case similar to me that require Send PPt and how long does it take.

Dear Admin,
          I would try to laod the Pink slip issued to me once my case is cleared
          Last edited by coolcanada76; 03-22-2008, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Why don't you send the pink form at New Delhi to me right away? You can email it to me at info [at] immihelp.com Before publishing that form, we would of course delete any personal information about you. Therefore, you have no risk.
            Immihelp Support

Comment

This thread is only meant to discuss and collect sample documents for 221(g).

If you have any such samples, send them to us.

Otherwise, Please don't make irrelevant posts here.
              Immihelp Support

Comment

Help is appreciated

Hi Experts

for Admin
                I am attaching a recent sample doc of pink 221 chennai so that i think i am posting in the right thread if not plz move it to proper forum

I got a different pink slips recently. I went for L1a. and just 3 days back my colleague has got the same visa without any problem. But for me they handed over the pink slip and asked me to check the status online on chennai consulate site.

Could you please anyone tell me is there any hopes in my case.?

Also tell me why did i get a different pink slip other than the one added in this main post.?
                did they change the format?

Thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

Tips for NOT receiving 221(g)

First of all I would like to thank the members of this forum for their valuable inputs that have helped me to get through with successful H1 b visa stamping in Dec2008 at Mumbai Consulate.

Now coming down to the major concern of many people who browse through this forum ….. 221(g)

I agree that lot of people get 221(g) when they apply for visa but if you genuinely dig deeper into the issue you would realize that this situation could have been averted if the person already had the document that the VO asked for, at the time of interview. VO’s are the doorkeeper of the country and their job is to ensure that no **** person enters their country. The reason why they give 221(g) or reject a visa application is to make sure that they bring in “only the best and legitimate professionals” in their country.

My strong suggestion to avoid the disaster called “221(g)” is to go well prepared for the visa interview with all your H1b documents, original professional and educational credentials. Also, you should be well aware of the organization details of your US employer, your role and responsibility in the position offered to you and what are the project specifics that you would be working on. Last but not the least; you should talk confident at the time of interview.

Many members of this forum have attached the specimen of the blue, pink, white, yellow, green forms (my sincere thanks to all of them)……Learn from their hard experience and make sure that you carry along with you all the documents to the interview, for which these guys got the slips.

This is the modus operandi I followed to ensure that I don’t get any such slip!!!

PREPARE WELL (like the way we use to do for our School Board Exams or Engineering Entrance Exams)

Stay cool, smart and confident

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THEIR VISA STAMPING.

Cheers

SS
                  Last edited by SSrivastava; 12-24-2008, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Green Color 221g form from Delhi Embassy

Hello Administrator,

On Jan 8th I visited Delhi Embassy for H1B change of employer. US Embassy officer given me a green color 221g form. (End Client letter, Income Tax returns of the company, Company Employees information). I have submitted all documents with my federal tax returns on Jan 12th. Do you have any idea how long it will take to complete this process? Help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Vinay

Comment

sample confirmation email

can someone please upload a sample of the email confirming appointment for renewal of H1B visa?!!

Comment

Originally posted by crownss
                        can someone please upload a sample of the email confirming appointment for renewal of H1B visa?!!
                        Everyone wants a sample of everything, but no one wants to share them. How will it work?
                        Immihelp Support

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X