Need Clarification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Clarification

hello..I am new to the site..any idea about this..About obtaining H1B visa....
    ...I've read that in a certain website that ..If you(the applicant) live overseas,you will have to go to the US consulate of your home country and obtain the visa in your passport...I'm a bit confused..
    Originally,I'm from the Philippines and having lived in the UK for 5 yrs I now hold a british passport.At present I'm residing with my family here in Australia.
    Ifever I apply for H1b visa which country do i have to go to..to obtain the visa in my passport..is it in the Philippines or UK?
    any help is higly appreciated..

If you are residing in Australia, you should go to US Embassy in Australia whatever the pp you are holding.

Originally posted by alona70
    hello..I am new to the site..any idea about this..About obtaining H1B visa....
    ...I've read that in a certain website that ..If you(the applicant) live overseas,you will have to go to the US consulate of your home country and obtain the visa in your passport...I'm a bit confused..
    Originally,I'm from the Philippines and having lived in the UK for 5 yrs I now hold a british passport.At present I'm residing with my family here in Australia.
    Ifever I apply for H1b visa which country do i have to go to..to obtain the visa in my passport..is it in the Philippines or UK?
    any help is higly appreciated..

Comment

Thanks so much..greatguru...for replying...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X