Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frnzsiv
    replied
    Can you tell me how you got it fixed in your passport and H1b. I have the same issue as well

Leave a comment:

• GreatGuru
    replied
    If your first name/last name swapped in your passport as you have done, the same thing happened in your H1 visa.

So you need to follow your passport and visa stamped as it is, irrespective of your college certificates.

Originally posted by blrsan
    Hi All,

My firstname and lastname are swapped in the Passport. I have noticed it lately and H1 visa also has my firstname and lastname being swapped. All my other documents have my name mentioned correctly, including H1B approval.

I'm just wondering if the "name issue" will be a problem at the port of entry to U.S ? What should i do while filling my name in the immigration forms on landing in the US ? Should i write as it is in the Passport ? or should i explain the authorities that there is a error in passport.

I have searched all over the net, but couldn't get concrete info on this.
    Worried a bit on this. Kindly throw some light.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• blrsan
    started a topic name swapped on PP & H1 visa

name swapped on PP & H1 visa

Hi All,

My firstname and lastname are swapped in the Passport. I have noticed it lately and H1 visa also has my firstname and lastname being swapped. All my other documents have my name mentioned correctly, including H1B approval.

I'm just wondering if the "name issue" will be a problem at the port of entry to U.S ? What should i do while filling my name in the immigration forms on landing in the US ? Should i write as it is in the Passport ? or should i explain the authorities that there is a error in passport.

I have searched all over the net, but couldn't get concrete info on this.
    Worried a bit on this. Kindly throw some light.

Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X