• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad experience in Mumbai consulate

Hi everyone,

Issued 221g at mumbai consulate on 16th nov. Vo ticked two coloums in 221g
    they are as follows

1) A letter (On letter head) from the personnel department at the U.S. job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.

2) The applicant's Complete itinerary of services, including company names and addresses.

Now my question is Whether I should submit this two documents at consulate Personally or I need to Drop it at VFS dropbox.

Their didnt mention anything on 221g, wht to do now pls needed help from seniors urgent.

VO took all my Originals experience certificates, MBA certificate, PGDCA certificate, wht to do now????

thx & regards,
    rsr

hi srinivas

same problem here, all my pettion i797 ,educational certificates were taken by mumbai consulate and issued me 221g white form , in that they stated ,process under adminstrative ,once finished consulate will contact .

actaully i have passport from hyd . work in pune ...may be that was reason they need processing. Before 15th nov, many of hyd people (30)who had come to mumbai were directed to chennai .

what is the chance of getting visa for us ... if u get any info me reply me...or u can chat with me on yahoo

my id is : [email protected]

Comment

Hi Sunne,

Thx for your reply, definetly i vll inform u if I get any updates k

But VO has not taken My I797 and he ask me to bring the two documents only 1) Personal department of US site stating that I ve a Vacant position.

2) Itinerary services

Pls do reply if u get any updates ok bye

My email : [email protected]

thx & regards,
      rsrinivasr
      Last edited by rsrinivasr; 11-19-2007, 09:58 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X