Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petition papers on hold with infoeweb Inc

Dear All *
    I was in the lucky lot for 2007. I can see in the uSCIS site that my papers have been sent long back . I am asking my employer since a long time but they are always saying that some papers are yet to reach them.

I feel they lying . Can it take so long ? Can the employer keep my petition with them ? WHat should i do . PLease Help me ALL

employer could be fooling around.did you pay for your h1?
    I hope you didnt and this cheapo is fooling around.The employer either gets the whole package or nothing and has to wait.I dont think USCIS sends things in bits to the employer.I would just ditch this guy and look for alternatives.
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

Yes i have paid around 100000 :-(

What are the alternatives. Can anybody guide me ?

Comment

Sorry to hear that you paid.Have you heard anything from them?
        First they shouldnt ask money for visa,they should bear the cost.If you dont hear from them, I recommend reporting these beggars to dept of labor.
        Never pay nor give any document to these fellows.
        Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

i bet these guys are frauds .they have clearly denied to give me any kind of financial or project related papers before the interview . GOD only knows how best i can face the interview

verimuchi, please pass your contact number . we can talk at length .

mail me at [email protected]

Comment

Same is the case with me . Bloody cheats that they are . Anybody filing through infoeweb please save yourselves by not doing that blunder

Comment

Infoweb is fraud co

I had filed though this company and these guys are worst cheaters and liars that you can come across in the whole world. They charge and they do not provide appropriate details and the support in the time of your difficulty. This year they have come up with an office in Rajkot and Bangalore but dont trust them. I got 221g and my documents were taken away by consulate during the interview. I received 221g but theres no support from them they will not do anything if you get in trouble. Though they are saying they will refund money they do not do so. If you ask them money back or say that they have taken money they will deny guys. They are not trustworthy at all. Bloody burgers n cheaters they are!!!!!!!

Comment

Same case with me .....useless company

Originally posted by loussie
                Same is the case with me . Bloody cheats that they are . Anybody filing through infoeweb please save yourselves by not doing that blunder. I had filed though this company and these guys are worst cheaters and liars that you can come across in the whole world. They charge and they do not provide appropriate details and the support in the time of your difficulty. They are not trustworthy at all. Bloody burgers n cheaters they are!!!!!!!! Please do not invest your hard earned money through them.......

Same is the case with me . Bloody cheats that they are . Anybody filing through infoeweb please save yourselves by not doing that blunder. I had filed though this company and these guys are worst cheaters and liars that you can come across in the whole world. They charge and they do not provide appropriate details and the support in the time of your difficulty. They are not trustworthy at all. Bloody burgers n cheaters they are!!!!!!!! Please do not invest your hard earned money through them......

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X