H-1B renewal after travel to Middle East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1B renewal after travel to Middle East

My H-1b job requires me to travel several times a year, often to several middle eastern countries at once. The stay was usually two nights each. And so my passport is full of visas and stamps from these countries.

Has anyone had problems / administrative processing renewing their visa because of travel to the Middle East? I have not had any issues with all my previous visas.

I am an educational administrator in a well known University working specifically with international students. So, my job is to travel and promote education at the university.

A Google search reveals that the combination of my first and last name is uncommon. My passport is not Middle Eastern.

Your concerns are base less.

There will be no problem unless your activities or connections are suspicious.

Originally posted by red_10
    My H-1b job requires me to travel several times a year, often to several middle eastern countries at once. The stay was usually two nights each. And so my passport is full of visas and stamps from these countries.

Has anyone had problems / administrative processing renewing their visa because of travel to the Middle East? I have not had any issues with all my previous visas.

I am an educational administrator in a well known University working specifically with international students. So, my job is to travel and promote education at the university.

A Google search reveals that the combination of my first and last name is uncommon. My passport is not Middle Eastern.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X