X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• better_nation
    replied
    sweety,
    this has happened to many ppl in Chennai. Admin processing CAN NOT be tracked. It can take any number of months, if u r lucky a few days!

Originally posted by sweety_123
    Hi,

I had undergone my interview at chennai consulate.All my petitioner wage reports and financial documents were taken by the officer.He said we need to check these documents and will contact you in few days.This checking means will they check in chennai itself or will they send to USCIS.Please let me know.He has issued 221 (g) blue form with the option additional administrative processing required ticked. How can i track the status.B'coz the online we can only track pink 221 (g) status and not blue one.

Pls anybody kindly help me.

Leave a comment:

• sweety_123
    started a topic H1 221 (g) blue form issued

H1 221 (g) blue form issued

Hi,

I had undergone my interview at chennai consulate.All my petitioner wage reports and financial documents were taken by the officer.He said we need to check these documents and will contact you in few days.This checking means will they check in chennai itself or will they send to USCIS.Please let me know.He has issued 221 (g) blue form with the option additional administrative processing required ticked. How can i track the status.B'coz the online we can only track pink 221 (g) status and not blue one.

Pls anybody kindly help me.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X