case refused with 221(g) and want to go stamping in qatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• case refused with 221(g) and want to go stamping in qatar

last year that is 2006 Dec 1st i went for stamping to chennai consulate but unfortunately i got 221(g)form with the details required as others(Not Qualified).But my employer in US told me that it takes some times to get details from USCIS.After that there was no reply from him.
    I applied H1B again with differenet employer and got approved in 2007 and i got papers.I am working in Qatar So i am planning to go for stamping in qatar.

can any one please suggest me that what are question are going to be asked in Qatar and will there be any problem.

You can go to Qatar US embassy for H1B visa stamping. I hope you have all genuine educational and exp papers with you.

Originally posted by sivaalam
    last year that is 2006 Dec 1st i went for stamping to chennai consulate but unfortunately i got 221(g)form with the details required as others(Not Qualified).But my employer in US told me that it takes some times to get details from USCIS.After that there was no reply from him.
    I applied H1B again with differenet employer and got approved in 2007 and i got papers.I am working in Qatar So i am planning to go for stamping in qatar.

can any one please suggest me that what are question are going to be asked in Qatar and will there be any problem.

Comment

Us embassy in Doha,Qatar

yes i have all genuine papers of educational and Experience letetrs,But i am still having a doubt,weather US embassy Doha,Qatar may ask about my previous query which has happened in 2006(Dec)

Comment

Yes, in the application form you have to mention your visa was denied.

If the reason for denial is employer side you do not have problem.

yes i have all genuine papers of educational and Experience letetrs,But i am still having a doubt,weather US embassy Doha,Qatar may ask about my previous query which has happened in 2006(Dec)

Comment

Need Urgent Information for stamping in qatar

What i want to tell is if i tell in my application is as my case was held or denied then it will be a big problem for me.but you are suggesting me to do it like that.
          Explain me more as i am not still getting

Comment

Wherever you go for stamping you must mention that your visa was your visa was denied. If you hide it, they come to know immediately and your entire US dream goes waste.

You can not get away with your previous visa denial information, if the denial was based on your **** (any)certificate then you are never going to get your US visa, if not you will be issued a H1.

By the by, I was in Qatar in Ras Laffan Gas Project.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What i want to tell is if i tell in my application is as my case was held or denied then it will be a big problem for me.but you are suggesting me to do it like that.
            Explain me more as i am not still getting

Comment

Hello

I am working with Qatar Petroleum and my contact number is 589-4558

Comment

Hello sir

I am working with Qatar Petroleum,So this jan i am planning to stamping and i will mention in my application form as my visa denied and if i do like this then can i get My Visa Let me Know

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X