Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2 to H-1 (stamped @ Tijuana/Toronto)

Dear Friends,

My friend is having a problem ... It is really complicated.. She graduated on May 2006 and applied for H-1 on April 2007. Now the problem is she had a month gap. Her petition was approved but she had a month gap i.e. her OPT was expired on Sept. to avoid the illegal status she get married and switched to f-2 as per her layer but eventually that layer was khairae and her case is totally screwed. Because she thought her status will automatically change from f-2 to h-1 and as her petitin was already approved she started working on check from october but that idiot layer now call and says that she worked illegally for 2 months, she is in status fo f-1 until she get h-1 stamped and now to turn from f-2 to h-1 again she have to get stamped. And now she is damn scared as she work on check for 2 months on f-2 status. She dont wanna go to nepal for stamp because if sth happens she can't come back..

She had another option to go to canada but i dont know what to tell her. she thought if any problem happen she can apply for canadian PR.

Do any one have gone through the same problem on h-1. Do they create any problem to stamp on canada. What u guys suggest she should do.. This is a big problem and even i am gonna have one month gap as i was also graduated on May 07. So guys please.. help She is so confused whether to go to Mexico, Canada or Nepal. Guys help please...

Awaiting for your reply

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X