Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Restamping for H1 & H4 in mexico/canada ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restamping for H1 & H4 in mexico/canada ??

can anyone share their experiences for H1b & H4 restamping in canada or mexico recently.Pls give details as to which consulate u went, what preparation work u need to do before u go to any of these consulates & also which consulate is better to go to..?? I saw the previous post for the mexico consulate stamping for H1 but would prefer to know for restamping more...

Saw a post just now

Check out http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35210

Comment

saw that ...

Thanks for sending the link... but i m sorry that dint help me.. i had written in the post that this thread has been seen & i would like to know more such cases & specifically regarding restamping because that thread was a H1b new petition...
      anyways... any answers would be of great use...

Comment

Sorry

Sorry that the other information wasn't helpful to you.

I am not sure whether the basic experience of new H1B or re-stamping would be that much of a difference.

Anyway, on another angle, why do you need to re-stamp your passport? Unless you want to re-enter US through POE, you can live in the US with your approval.

If and when you go to your home country you can schedule an appointment at that time and get your PP stamped.

Take care.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X