Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 (221g) under AAP - documents not provided by the petitioner. Pls help

Hi frns,

I have attended H1 interview on 27th September, and was given the blue form for AAP (221g), requesting for the letter from the Client. But, my petitioner is not able to produce the client letter. He said that, now the project will be changed as In-House project (from client's project to In-house). But, I guess that, the embassy will maintain my first interview details (documents needed, client's name etc). So, my doubt is, will it be a problem if I submit the documents(in-house project) from my petitioner and not from the client.

Pls help
    Thanks in adv.
    Pdpreddy

It clearly indicates your client has no project for you. Unless your employer is a major product developer like Microsoft, adobe, intuite etc it is vey hard to convince counsel about your inhouse product/project. Even inhouse product/project you need evidence, about products. (not just letter)

____________________________________________________________ _______-
    Originally posted by pdpreddy
    Hi frns,

I have attended H1 interview on 27th September, and was given the blue form for AAP (221g), requesting for the letter from the Client. But, my petitioner is not able to produce the client letter. He said that, now the project will be changed as In-House project (from client's project to In-house). But, I guess that, the embassy will maintain my first interview details (documents needed, client's name etc). So, my doubt is, will it be a problem if I submit the documents(in-house project) from my petitioner and not from the client.

Pls help
    Thanks in adv.
    Pdpreddy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X